Have you ever craved ice cream and fruit at the same time but really wanted both? Or wanted a dairy-free ice cream option? OR do you just wanted a frozen treat without the guilt? Well, banana ice cream is the perfect solution! Get your daily dose of potassium AND satisfy your ice cream cravings. This fast and easy recipe will quickly become a favorite in your kitchen.
- 8 Large Bananas
- 2 Tablespoons of Honey
- 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Teaspoons of Cinnamon
- Chop 8 large bananas into 1/3 inch pieces
- Put banana pieces into a one-gallon freezer bag and seal the bag, make sure all of the air has escaped before putting the bag into the freezer
- Freeze overnight
- Once frozen, place frozen banana pieces into the blender
- Add honey, vanilla, and cinnamon and blend until smooth
- Put contents into a freezer safe container
- Freeze for 4 hour
This delicious treat has a unique texture to it, but I could eat it all night! Substitute honey, cinnamon, and vanilla for flavors of your choice. Get creative! Add chocolate chips or other fruits to customize your banana ice cream to tailor it to you.